2 T EVOO
1 Eggplant, chopped
1 Zucchini, chopped
10 oz baby Spinach
1 15-oz can tomato Sauce
1/2 c fresh Parsely, chopped
14 oz prepared Polenta, sliced
1 1/2 c part-skim Mozzerella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook eggplant and zucchini in oil for 6 mins, or just until tender.
- Add spinach and 1/2 c water. Cover and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add tomato sauce and heat through.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Put slices of polenta on bottom of casserole dish. Top with half of the cheese. Top with eggplant mixture. Top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 15 minutes, or until cheese in melted and casserole is bubbly.