Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baked Tortilla Chips Recipe

I love me some warm delicious tortilla chips.  They are so high in calories! And oil. And salt.  Because of this, I usually skip them all together.  I had heard that making your own was simple but I didn't believe it.  Then I tried it.  My oh my.... This is my new favorite snack.

Baked Tortilla Chips  (1 Servings, 3 PointsPlus)

2 Small Corn Tortillas
Olive Oil Cooking spray

Line oven rack with foil and heat to 400 degrees.

Cut the tortillas into wedges with pizza cutter to make 8 wedges per tortilla (16 total).



Place the tortilla wedges in single layer on the foil.  Spray with cooking spray.  Bake 8-10 minutes.















Dip in some 0 PointsPlus salsa for a delicious 3 PointsPlus snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's your chance to address that Pink Elephant in the room....