And my healthy snack
I thought, "Wow. Who else but a Weight-Loss Blogger is compelled to take out their camera before they eat an orange?" We really are a rare breed.
You Might Be a Weight-Loss Blogger If.....
- You have ever used the word Dreadmill or Onderland.
- Your favorite cooking utensil is your camera.
- You have ever typed out details of visits from TOM or Aunt Flow. (I, by the way, make a consistent effort to avoid this at all cost.)
- You know the exact weight, pant size and bra size of a bunch of strangers.
- A bunch of strangers know your exact weight, pant size, and bra size.
- You only refer to your spouse as Hubby.
- You have ever taken a picture of your feet on the scale.
- You know what WW, PB, LTWL, HW, ICBINB, NSV, SBD, OWL, WLS, WLB, AP, WI, HIIT, BMI, and BMR stand for.
- You routinely post embarrassing non-flattering scantily-clad photos of yourself online (and maybe block out your face).
- You have ever been jealous of someone's daily water consumption.
- You have an emergency kit in your basement stocked with a fake passport, packed suit case, and Groucho glasses....in case anyone you know ever discovers your blog.
I'm sure I am forgetting some obvious ones. What about you? What have you caught yourself doing as a Weight-Loss Blogger that you never would do otherwise? If you don't have a blog, what are some things you have noticed all us Weight-Loss Bloggers doing??